- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, professional title, and company name when you provide them.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you sign up for our mailing list, we will collect your email address in order to send your periodic emails related to our Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Sites that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Sites, track users’ movements around the Sites, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
- We may use Google Analytics, a third party provider of analytics tools or a similar third party service to analyze information about visits to our Sites. For information about opting out of Google Analytics please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to
requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in
the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Sites and Services;
- provide the Services you request (e.g., e-mails alerts for Company press releases and/or SEC filings);
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal
Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally
identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so
that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve
the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third
parties in our sole discretion
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service
providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Sites; to conduct
quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support;
and/or to provide other services to the Company.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with other companies under a
common control (“Affiliates”), in which case we will require our Affiliates to honor this
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your Personal Data in connection
with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction
or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our
business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal
Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our
company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by us
and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Data as described in
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as
described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that
such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply
with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; (c) to
protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Sites or Services; and/
or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law,
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on
- Email Communications. If you have requested to receive communications from us, you
may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will
have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in
the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite your
indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communications, including
- Our Sites do not accept browser automatic “do not track requests.” If, however, you
decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of
the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its
settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the
websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. Declining cookies may
adversely affect some site features.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data
you have provided by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. You may request
deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to
honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information
and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will
comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When
we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in
our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Data Security. We take reasonable administrative, physical, and technical measures that we believe are
appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.