SCYNEXIS continues to expand its business model. The Company has developed technology in an exciting new area—cyclophilin inhibition and is building an internal proprietary pipeline of drugs that it will develop in partnership. The Company’s first candidate, SCY-635, is a drug that is currently being studied in patients chronically infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV). In addition to SCY-635, SCYNEXIS’ scientists are excited about the broader indications for cyclophilin inhibitors for the treatment of other infectious and inflammatory diseases.
- SCYNEXIS Presents In Vitro Toxicity Study Suggesting that SCY-635 is Unique in the Cyclophilin Inhibitor Class
- SCYNEXIS’ SCY-635 Demonstrates Impressive Barrier to Resistance in HCV Treatment
- SCYNEXIS Announces Acceptance of Abstracts Related to its Hepatitis C Clinical Candidate, SCY-635, for Presentation at 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver
- SCYNEXIS to Present at the Canaccord Adams’ Hepatitis C Conference
- SCYNEXIS’ SCY-635 Demonstrates Positive Antiviral Activity in Combination with Approved and Investigational Anti-HCV Agents