SCYNEXIS is pioneering a new class of antifungal medicines to help millions of patients worldwide in need of new options to overcome and prevent difficult-to-treat and drug resistant infections. Our lead candidate, ibrexafungerp, is a broad-spectrum, intravenous (IV)/oral agent in late stage development for multiple indications, ranging from the treatment of vaginal yeast infections in the community setting to life-threatening invasive fungal infections in hospitalized patients. Our passion for the patient is the core foundation of our company and we use our resourceful mindset to drive our efficiency. The company is building its commercial organization and has initiated pre-launch activities for the upcoming launch of Ibrexafungerp in Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (VVC).
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Manager, HR Operations. We are committed to positively impacting the lives of patients by developing innovative therapies, come join us and make a difference.
The Senior Manager, HR Operations will be responsible for managing various HR Operational activities, including payroll, equity compensation, 401k administration, HR audits, benefits enrollment, onboarding and HR reporting. This role will work closely with the HR Business Partners and other business stakeholders to evolve and document HR processes, procedures, timelines and requirements. Ensure that benefits and retirement programs are properly communicated, administered, and monitored and are in compliance with ERISA, tax code, and other regulatory requirements. This position is based in Jersey City, with flexibility for remote work when required. This role reports to the Head of Human Resources.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing as needed, consistent processes for payroll, benefits, HR employee transactions and equity compensation to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage semi-monthly payroll operations ensuring accurate and timely processing in collaboration with our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Finance
- Manage the processing and reconciliation of employee expenses for payroll
- Administer and ensure proper taxation of equity compensation processing including restricted stock units vesting, new hire equity awards and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Manage retirement plan activities and administration. Assist with employee communications around the value and features of their plan(s) and that all required reporting is provided in a timely manner.
- Drive process optimization by understanding current process gaps and use critical thinking to evaluate scalable solutions /improvements for our payroll, retirement and equity administration
- Manage outsourced vendor relationships to ensure plans are administer in accordance with plan rules
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about payroll and equity compensation
- Coordinate with external auditors regarding various HR and Financial audits on a quarterly and annual basis
- In partnership with the HR Business Partners and Finance ensure human capital budget is updated in the financial system
- Manage new hire and onboarding processes including HR orientation
- Lead the benefits annual open enrollment process and conduct annual benefits assessment
- Generate and maintain various HR Reports
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years of HR Operations experience across a range of HR operations roles
- Experienced individual with track record in HR operations
- Demonstrated success in managing and executing Payroll, Stock Administration, HR Audits
- Proven cross-functional collaboration and teamwork with HR, business and technical teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and consistently deliver on commitments
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance and execute on multiple priorities, highly proficient at time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solutions focused, with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations
- Enthusiasm and passion for work
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining data HR reports
An Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now