SCYNEXIS is pioneering a new class of antifungal medicines to help millions of patients worldwide in need of new options to overcome and prevent difficult-to-treat and drug resistant infections. Our lead candidate, ibrexafungerp, is a broad-spectrum, intravenous (IV)/oral agent in late stage development for multiple indications, ranging from the treatment of vaginal yeast infections in the community setting to life-threatening invasive fungal infections in hospitalized patients. Our passion for the patient is the core foundation of our company and we use our resourceful mindset to drive our efficiency. We believe that our differences make us stronger and our flexibility allows us to quickly adjust to opportunities. We are seeking a capable, insightful, practical, experienced, and highly motivated leader for the role of Director, Information Technology. We are committed to positively impacting the lives of patients by developing innovative therapies, come join us and make a difference.
SCYNEXIS is seeking an experienced and innovative leader with a customer focus to head our IT team. We are a technology driven business and this position is critical in ensuring our IT team, including security, infrastructure, applications, and help desk, are meeting the needs of the business today and into the future. In this position you will be a key member of the team.
- Set IT strategy and direction in concert with the corporate strategy at the department and executive level.
- Oversee IT security, operations, infrastructure, applications, and help desk.
- Create and actively manage annual IT budget.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for compliance with applicable regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, SOX), and to ensure business continuity.
- Facilitate IT audits and investigations.
- Actively manage key IT initiatives that are critical to the future and growth of SCYNEXIS.
- Work closely with organizational leaders at all levels to solve complex IT and compliance issues.
- Coach, develop and manage direct reports including hiring and performance management.
Position Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of science or advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in multiple IT roles and disciplines within the life sciences industry including small to mid-sized companies.
- 8+ years of experience serving in an IT management role.
- Experience strategic planning, managing, and executing IT projects.
- Experience in team building and customer service.
- Hands on experience with computer systems validation for both GxP and non-GxP platforms.
- Experience communicating with executive teams.
- Experience in managing third party solutions and services.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with evolving technology and
- Hands on experience implementing US and international privacy, security, and integrity regulations.
- Experience transitioning from pre-commercial to commercial stage within an organization is a plus.